South of the Border Tortilla Soup is full of zesty Mexican spices, quick cooking black beans, peppers and sweet corn to create a base for this Southwestern specialty. In only 30 minutes, just add chicken, salsa and broth to finish your delicious meal. Our top seller and Sofi Award winner. Soup so good, you’ll want to host a party. Read more about creating your own toppings bar!
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
Ingredients: Black Bean, Corn, Bell Pepper, Onion, Garlic, Cumin, Ancho Chile, Paprika, Oregano, Coriander
What you need:
- 6 cups chicken broth (48 oz.)
- 1 cup water
- 2–3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (8-12 oz.)
- 1 jar salsa (12–16 oz) (choose mild, medium or HOT!)
- Optional Garnish: 4 oz. tortilla chips, crumbled, or tortilla strips
- In a 4-qt pot bring broth and water to a boil.
- Reduce heat and stir in soup mix, chicken and salsa.
- Return to a simmer, cover and cook for 25 minutes.
- Serve as is, or with tortilla chips on top!
See Package for receipe adaptations.