This is a thick and homey chicken and rice soup with classic poultry herbs for delicious flavor.
You Will Also Need
6 cups Chicken broth
12 oz Chicken breast, cut up (2 cups)
3 Stalks celery, sliced, or 1 bulb fennel, chopped
1 tbsp Lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
Here's What You Do
- In a 3 or 4-quart pot bring broth to a simmer.
- Add contents of Kentucky Homestead Chicken and Rice Soup Mix and chicken.
- Simmer covered on low for 15 minutes.
- Stir in chopped celery or fennel, and lemon juice.
- Cover and simmer on low 10 minutes and serve.
See Package for recipe adaptations.