SpiritCaper is the reversible, packable, rainproof, windproof, lightweight rain poncho with a luxurious, soft supple feel. Give a shout out to your favorite team with a Garnet & Gold SpiritCaper…fans of UPenn say "go Quakers!"; Gonzaga University Bulldogs go for Athletic Blue & Athletic Red while Depaul University Blue Demons know Royal Blue & Scarlet is the way to go! Whether you are a U Conn fan or or not, Navy & Red rules the school. Enjoy 2 looks in 1 – wear the Navy side out for a blue ribbon style; reverse to Red for luck and power. Perfect for transitional weather, the SpiritCaper may be worn as a cape, or wear it over a jacket or coat in cooler or rainy weather – the Navy & Red SpiritCaper works drizzle or downpour so you can get your game on.
The ultra-versatile SpiritCaper may be worn all year long. Rain or Shine!
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Black reverses to Gold – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket(umbrellas are typically prohibited in sports venues).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending