French Impressionist Gustave Caillebotte’s monumental painting Paris Street; Rainy Day dominated the celebrated Third Impressionist exhibition of 1877. Owned by the Art Institute of Chicago, the work has been described as “the great picture of urban life in the late 19th century”. Make an impression as you go about your daily life in this wearable work of art – Caillebotte’s Paris Street; Rainy Day RainCaper is a modern masterpiece. Stroll museums and galleries, travel city streets, see the sights and go about your business in this reversible hooded travel cape that offers elegant protection from rain and wind. RainCaper is the must-have accessory for sophisticated museum patrons and stylish women. Part of the RainCaper Fine Art Collection, the silky soft rain wrap is true to the original art and designed in collaboration with the owning entity.
Gustav Caillebotte original oil painting Paris Street; Rainy Day is licensed by the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
• Reverse color: Black
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Caillebotte Paris Street; Rainy Day print reverses to Black – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending
Check out these videos:
Rain rolls right off:
How to fold your RainCaper: