The breathtaking Beaux-Arts design of Grand Central Terminal is perhaps why the National Historic Landmark ranks as one of the world’s most visited tourist attractions. A beautiful black and white vintage image of Grand Central Terminal with light streaming into the main concourse captures the magnificence, celebrating a moment in time forever. Enjoy timeless style with a RainCaper from the Fine Art Collection – a must have accessory for world travelers and stylish women, the reversible rain poncho and travel cape is a wearable work of art. Sport the Grand Central Terminal, Streaming print side out for a sophisticated look; reverse to Black for a classic neutral that goes anywhere. The reversible, fashionable hooded rain wrap offers elegant protection from rain and wind. The ultra-versatile RainCaper may be worn all year long. Rain or Shine!
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Grand Central Terminal, Streaming print reverses to Black – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending