Vincent van Gogh was deeply influenced by an admiration for Japanese art; flowering trees were also special – to van Gogh they represented awakening and hope. He created Almond Blossom to celebrate the birth of his nephew and namesake, son of his brother Theo. Celebrate joy in any weather with a van Gogh Almond Blossom RainCaper. Wear the Bark side out as a chic neutral; reverse to van Gogh Almond Blossom print to brighten your day. Carefully adapted from the original oil painting, it is a must-have for museum patrons, day trippers and world travelers.
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; Bark reverses to van Gogh Almond Blossom print – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending
Check out these videos:
Rain rolls right off:
How to fold your RainCaper: