van Gogh "Irises" Reversible Rain Cape
One of a series of paintings made while at the Saint Paul-de-Mausole asylum in Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Irises depicts flowers growing in a garden where artist Vincent van Gogh could stroll and sit. The first painting he began after arriving, Irises is a beautiful study full of air and life. Celebrate life, air, color and natural beauty with RainCaper, the must-have accessory for sophisticated museum patrons and stylish women. The reversible hooded travel cape is a wearable work of art that offers elegant protection from rain and wind. Part of the RainCaper Fine Art Collection, the silky soft rain wrap is true to the original art and designed in collaboration with the owning entity.
- Hidden double-sided magnets* create "sleeves" - no more billowing in windy weather.
- Reversible - 2 looks in 1; van Gogh Irises print reverses to Blue Iris – both sides are rainproof
- Hooded design of rain cape keeps you dry in wet weather. Rain rolls right off!
- Folds up into matching 8" x 10" travel pouch with snap-on strap for your tote, car, briefcase or travel bag
- Generous hood protects from wind and rain yet is less bulky than a raincoat or jacket (which are often prohibited in museums and galleries).
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- RainCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 9 oz
- *Exclusive to RainCaper - Patent Pending
Check out these videos:
Rain rolls right off:
How to fold your RainCaper: