Going places? Wherever your travels take you, RainCaper has you covered. A RainCaper Folding Travel Umbrella is small enough to tuck in a pocket or purse but large enough to take care of business. Best known for his stained-glass artistry, Louis Comfort Tiffany worked in the decorative arts. He was also a painter – one of his loveliest works is Peonies and Iris, an oil painting rich in hues of lilac, moss and marigold. Celebrate color – invest in a masterpiece – carry the Tiffany Peonies and Iris Folding Travel Umbrella; the Tiffany Peonies and Iris print is true to the original art and designed in collaboration with The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art, Winter Park, FL.
The artfully designed Tiffany Peonies and Iris compact travel umbrella with wrist strap includes a matching sleeve; you look glorious from any perspective. The unique drip-free design captures rain, keeping cars and floors dry. A must-have accessory for commuters, day trippers, museum patrons and world travelers, it is a great gift; matches the Tiffany Peonies and Iris RainCaper travel cape.
Warning: Repels rain; attracts attention!
- Auto-open and close with one button for easy operation
- Drip-free design captures rain; car and home stay dry
- Matching travel sleeve included
- 10 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Windproof & Rainproof
- Large 46” arc offers maximum coverage
- Premium quality
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Weighs a mere .95 lbs
- When closed in sleeve, Folding Travel Umbrella is 12.5” long and designed to slip into a tote, purse or travel bag