Going places? Stroll local streets or promenade avenues around the globe – RainCaper has you covered. A RainCaper Folding Travel Umbrella is small enough to tuck in a pocket or purse but large enough to take care of business. “…seeing the stars makes me dream”. Artist Vincent van Gogh’s dreamy interpretation of the sweeping view of Saint-Rémy-de-Provence in The Starry Night is a vivid depiction of the night, which he found to be “much more alive and richly colored than the day”. Day or night, celebrate color – carry a masterpiece – van Gogh’s The Starry Night Folding Travel Umbrella is thoughtfully interpreted and true to the original art.
The artfully designed van Gogh The Starry Night travel umbrella with wrist strap includes a matching sleeve; you look dreamy from any perspective. The unique drip-free design captures rain, keeping cars and floors dry. A must-have accessory for commuters, museum patrons, day trippers and world travelers; matches the van Gogh The Starry Night RainCaper travel cape.
Warning: Repels rain; attracts attention!
- Auto-open and close with one button for easy operation
- Drip-free design captures rain; car and home stay dry
- Matching travel sleeve included
- 10 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Windproof & Rainproof
- Large 46” arc offers maximum coverage
- Premium quality
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Weighs a mere .95 lbs
- When closed in sleeve, Folding Travel Umbrella is 12.5” long and designed to slip into a tote, purse or travel bag