Named after a glen in Inverness-shire, Scotland, the black/grey and white checked wool known as Glen Plaid was a favorite of the Countess of Seafield, who outfitted her gamekeepers in the woven twill design of large and small checks. Win any game you choose to play in a classic Glen Plaid WarmCaper and enjoy 2 looks in 1 – the Black side is rainproof and windproof; the Warm Glen Plaid side keeps you snug and cozy on chilly days and nights. Drizzle or downpour, sleet, snow and in cooler weather, WarmCaper provides the warmth of wool without the itch; it’s a modern take on a timeless classic. More than a women’s rain coat, WarmCaper is a rainproof travel cape, cozy shrug, stylish business solution and versatile travel attire.
- Reversible: Warm Glen Plaid reverses to rainproof Black
- Hooded design of rain cape protects you from windy, rainy, or chilly weather
- Rain rolls right off the silky side!
- In rain or snow, wear your WarmCaper so the soft warm side is inside (warm layer is not rainproof)
- One size fits most; two shell buttons for adjustable fit.
- WarmCaper provides complete rain coverage - all the way to the wrist! 23" shoulder to wrist. 30" neckline to back hem; 55" wide.
- 100% polyester. Machine wash; hang to dry. Weight: 2.25 lbs.
Rain rolls right off:
How to fold your RainCaper: